It has been in the 60's or close to it for a week now! Its wonderful!
WHAT'S HAPPENING - A new church for us?? maybe, we hope! This past Sunday we visited a new church. It is a very small country Presbyterian church in Hector.
1. Its small and quaint (only 2 rows of 7 pews).
2. The Pastors are a Husband and Wife team (I love this!!!) they both took turns preaching and reading from the Bible.
3. They greeted us right away, and also came to say goodbye at the end.
4. They seem very nice! Even during the service they were smiling and laughing, they were not all stiff and formal.
5. I love the building. It's cute, very country, all while inside with shutters on the windows. Carpeting all throughout (which makes it quiet! No echoing when kids drop stuff, LOL).
6. The organist was a young man (maybe 30 ish) and very good.
7. It starts at 9:30 (which is perfect for us!).
8. Only a 15 min drive, and after the service - only another 10 - 15 min to Dunkin Donuts LOL!
I came away with a very good feeling and so did the hubby! I am looking forward to going back.
So wish us luck and pray that we have found a good fit!
KNITTING - Get your socks on!
Don't forget to check out Martina's Blog - HERE
Check out my book blog - wall-to-wall Books