Part 1 - Visitors!
My mom and Step-dad came for a visit for a few days.
My mom and I got to spend 2 days together - We went shopping at all the little gift shops in Watkins. We went to Schaefer's yarn Co. which is just around the corner from us! She got to meet Sheryl Schaefer. We both bought some yarn. We also went to Fingerlakes Fibers in Watkins and Cabin View Alpaca's.
We went to 4 wineries (my mom bought enough wine to last them a year!). We had fun, my mom said she had a great time!
The husband got home for one day! So he went out to dinner with us and to breakfast the next morning before he had to go back to PA that night.
The playroom converted into a bedroom, with help of an air mattress.
Part 2 - Making Pizza
The daughter came over last night and we made a garlic pizza. She had never done fresh garlic before so I taught her how. The pizza was excellent!!! I will try to explain how to make it so you can try.
1. Peel and chop 2-3 cloves of fresh garlic. Chop 1 small onion (or about 1/4 cup) saute both in about 3-4 tablespoons olive oil.
2. Very thinly slice 2 small tomatoes.
3. When garlic and onion just start to brown, spread on already made pizza crust
4. Place tomatoes around pizza on top of garlic mixture -
5. Spread Moz. cheese on top of that -
Don't forget to check out Martina's Blog - HERE
Check out my book blog - wall-to-wall Books