4/11/11

Its here! Its here! Its here! Spring!

Ashley and I did the Read-a-thon this past weekend. Hop on over to my book blog to check out how we did. Notice we are sitting on the front porch.


I don't think Ashley's reading here, what do you think?

WHAT'S HAPPENING - The weather is slowly changing! Today it is 70! but suppose to have T-storms later. It is suppose to be nice-ish all week. Things are starting to green up and flowers are starting to appear. God didn't leave us off the Spring list after all! The Hubby's coming home today. Don't know for how long. He is going to take off most of the week before Easter (next week) so we can go up to the cabin. I will take my camera with me so hopefully I will post some good Adirondack pictures in a couple weeks.

TV -
American Idol - Pia goes home!  Sorry but I was never a big fan of hers. She had a good singing voice but just didn't like her. And it just means Paul, Casey and Lauren get to sing another week!

Survivor - Whew! I really thought Rob or Grant was going home. I feel bad that Matt was sent back to Red. Is. but seriously! Matt you need to get your game on! It was his own fault. He is a real nice guy buy don't they say nice guys finish last?

DWTS - Wendy W. goes home and Hines was at the top of the  leader board!!!!!!! Woot woot! I am so glad he can dance, we all know he can play football!

Amazing Race - So sorry Ron and Christina. I like Christina very much! But her dad had little to be desired. And I think he was really holding her back.

KNITTING -  Sock one of my gorgeous socks finished!

 This is sock 2 of my gorgeous socks.
 Take a closer look at the cable detail - you can click on the picture to make it bigger.



Don't forget to check out Martina's Blog - HERE
Check out my book blog - wall-to-wall Books

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing the Read a Thon. I am so impressed and, as always, I love your pictures.

    I am also loving your "sock" beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, a Read-A-Thon! I haven't had a good one of those in a while :) Congrats on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about 75 here, and it's actually too warm for me! Isn't that ridiculous?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 82* here! YEA!
    Didn't you wake up Ashley?
    Have fun up at your cabin.
    Love the color of your sock....s
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was only sleeping for a few seconds! The readathon was fun! I'm so glad I got the night off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she is just resting her eyes as she took in that last sentence she read.

    I LOVE the socks. I just have to get myself started on socks. You give me inspiration. BTW, I leave for Atlanta, to Stitches South on Thursday morning. Wish you were going, so we could meet there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't a fan of Pia's either. I couldn't understnd all the hubbub about her leaving. She was mediocre at best. Love the RAT shots!! It was a nice day on Saturday, glad you got to spend some time outdoors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats again on the read-a-thon. You guys are amazing.

    Survivor - it makes me laugh every time I see how Rob is leading them all around by their noses. Too funny.

    I love Hines. He is such a cutie!

    Love your socks!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your readathons sound fun! Looking forward to seeing photos from when you visit your cabin. Please send some of your good weather my way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Leedra! That's exactly what happened! ;)

    ReplyDelete