Yea! I got an award! This was given to me from "Nikola's Book Blog". He has a great blog with great reviews, check him out!
I have to list 7 things you might not know about me and then pass it onto 15 other bloggers and notify them of it.
7 things -
1. I love reality shows! Survivor, Amazing Race, Dancing with the stars, Celebrity Aprentice, So you think you can dance, Design Star (that one is coming up, I think).
2. I am a Christian, very strong in my faith!
3. I love Country music! Trace Adkins, Blake Shelton, Alan Jackson, Lady Antebellum, Sugarland, Sara Evans, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood.
4. I strongly believe in "Live and Let Live" and am very much against prejudice of any kind!
5. I love the color purple, have ever since I was a teenager.
6. I believe in the power of Alternative Medicine - Homeopathic, Herbal, Acupressure, Prayer.
7. I Love "Hello Kitty"! I have a growing collection of Hello Kitty items - socks, 2 pair of earrings, a little wallet, 3 pez dispensers, a pillow, sweatshirt, and valuer jacket, and lots others.
OK, I don't think I can give this to 15 people. I'll try to do 7.
Diagonally Parked in a Parallel Universe
Peeking Between the Pages
Busy is Reading
Tales of Whimsy
Building a Log Cabin
Leedra's Photos for Fun
What's happening - The weather here has been GREAT!!!!! It was in the 80's over the weekend. What a beautiful day for Easter!
On Monday my hubby is off to WV for a big "Rig Move" for a few days. I am officially on v-a-c-a-tion! No kids for a whole week! I think my daughter and I need to go flip-flop shopping!
LOST- Haven't watched yet, LOL (I always record it and watch it later)
American Idol- UUUUGGGGHHHH! My cute little Didi went home :-(
Survivor- NNNOOOO! This is a terrible week for reality TV. Rob was voted off! I don't even want to watch anymore.
Knitting - By the time you read this - these socks will be done!
The Read-a-thon is this Sat. through Sun. so the next time I post will be during the read-a-thon. I will be posting several times as I did last time. My daughter is doing it with me again this time so be sure to check out her blog as well.
Here are the books I have so far -
Viola in Reel Life, by Adriana Trigiani
If I Stay, by Gayle Forman
Tangled, by Carolyn Mackler
The Life of Glass, by Jillian Cantor
The Key to the Golden Firebird, by Maureen Johnson
Leap Day, by Wendy Mass
My not-so-terrible Time at the Hippie Hotel, by Rosemary Graham
Dead Girls Don't Write Letters, by Gail Giles
The First Part Last, by Angela Johnson
Black and White, by Paul Volponi
Looking for Alaska, by John Green (I have already read this one, but I got it for my daughter, This may be the best YA book I have ever read!)
These are the books ordered from the library that haven't come in yet -
Little Black Lies, by Tish Cohen
Exposed, by Susan Vaught
Before I Fall, by Lauren Oliver
The Lonely Hearts Club, by Elizabeth Eulberg
The Pillow Book of Lotus Lowenstein, by Libby Schmais
Contests - Peeking Between the Pages - 2 copies of - Without Mercy, by Lisa Jackson
And - 3 copies of - Presumed Innocent, by Scott Turow
And 5 copies of - Love In Mid Air, by Kim Wright
A Circle of Books is also giving away 5 copies of - Love in Mid Air
Giveaways I have going right now -
Plain Paradise and The Last Thing I Remember