1/22/08

I must be insane, or (do I really have time for this?)

I thought I would do this so my family and friends could keep up with my crazy life. In doing so, I may not be able to keep up with my crazy life or keep up with this. So we will see how it goes! I will try to update at least once a week (prob. Tues)

It's the Giants against the Patriots in the superbowl. Well my Steelers made it to the playoffs! They lost the first game to Jax. it was a good game tho. And at least they went that far, unlike some people's team (ahem... sister) so I was happy. I guess I will have to root for the NY team "Go Giants!"

I just started a new knitting project. It is a shawl from Vogue Knitting. It has cables all down it. I am doing it in a solid color because I just happen to have yarn that I bought a long time ago that I wanted to use up. So far it is knitting up nicely. You make 5 sections and sew them together, that is the only thing I do not like about it.




Book I am reading: When You Go Away, by - Jessica Barksdale Inclan, it's pretty good, it is about a mom who looses her mind, walks out one day and leaves her kids all alone, a severely disabled 5 yr. old. and two teenagers. She just couldn't do it anymore. Days later she wakes up in a hospital and can't believe what she has done.

Well I guess that about covers it, for a while anyway. Talk to you again in a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment