So far -
Time spent reading - 11 hrs. (blogging - 1 1/2 hrs.)
Total pages read - 489
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
Almost 2 (almost done with Hex Hall)
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
Hmmmm either "For Keeps" or "The Heart is not a Size"
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Yeah, get rid of my husband, LOL no actually I was free for the day.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
No interuptions, everyone knew I was doing this.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
That I am not really tired at all, and it seems to be going rather quickly.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Nothing, I think I am doing great!
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Nope10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered
For readers - read short easy reading books, like YA books. nothing really deep or anything that takes too much thought.