10/9/10

READ-A-THON



Mini challenge -
Where are you reading from today? Right now reading - "An Amish Christmas"
3 facts about me …
1. I love coffee!
2. I love Country Music.
3. I am a Christian.
How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? - 7
Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? Nope, just to do the best that I can! Maybe a little better than last time.
If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time? Pick easy reading, short books, maybe YA. Have lots of snacks on hand, change positions or chairs, do little mini exercises, etc.
So Far -
Time spent reading - 2 hrs, 10 min.
Pages read - 83

4 comments:

  1. 83 pages wow. You're doing great mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great so far - continue having fun during the readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body." - Joseph Addison
    Have a great workout today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to allll 3!
    I'm a Christian, I adore coffee, and I love love love country music :)

    ReplyDelete