7/6/10

Weekend in the Adirondacks

 !!!!Congratulations!!!!
The winner of "Love on a Dime" is - 
Dar of "Peeking between the Pages" 
 
WHAT'S HAPPENING - We went to our cabin this past weekend for the long 4th of July weekend. It was the first time we have gone in a long time. I kept track of License Plates during our stay, here's what I saw - NY (of course), PA, IN, CA, KY, VA, ONTARIO, MI, MA, ME, AR, OH, DE, VT, NH, CT, and IA. Here's some pictures -

TV -  SYTYCD - Tap dancer goes home. The best Hip Hop routine I have ever seen! Great dances!

KNITTING -  I am back to working on my tank again. Maybe this time next week I will be finished???

BOOKS - Read "Hook Line and Sink Him" by Jackie Pilossoph. Great Chick-Lit book! Review and interview on Thur. along with a giveaway!


Don't forget my other giveaway - "Backseat Saints" by Joshilyn Jackson

Contests -
Dar from Peeking Between the Pages - "Free to a Good Home" by Eve Marie Mont
AND - "Sea Escape" by Lynne Griffen
Some fun giveaways from Kathryne Kennedy on Erin Quinn's Blog - HERE

TOP 5 - Favorite "Billy's"
1. Billy Currington
2. Billy Crystal
3. Billy Ray Cyrus
4. Billy Joel
5. Billy Squier

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!
    Thank you for sharing!

    I'm having the hardest time thinking of Billies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures.
    I bet it was very relaxing.

    Congrats to Dar.

    Don't have a top 5 Billy..sorry

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! I've always wanted to visit the Adirondacks. I'm trying to think of my favorite Billy's - maybe Billy the kid? Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley! I was going to say Billy the Kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yahooooooooooooooooo for me!!! I'm so excited! And pretty much on my birthday so kind of like a birthday present. lol.

    I loved that hip hop routine- wow it was awesome and even more awesome since it was accomplished so flawlessly by a ballet dancer.

    Ok, I don't have 5 favorite Billy's. I'm not even sure I have one. lol. Oh maybe - my uncle Billie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to DAR!!!! woo hoo

    Your photos look like ART... how very gorgeous. Awesome job!!

    Sending hellos your way.

    1. Billy Bob Thorton ?- (sling blade?)
    2. Billy don't be a hero?? ha ha 70's song.
    3. Three Billy Goats Gruff.
    4. William Hurt..someone must have called him Billy before...
    5. Billy Joe Mcallister... (jumped off the Talahasee bridge....Ode to Billy Joe..

    :)
    xo
    toni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those photos are lovely. Hope you had a relaxing time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I soooo miss the Adirondacks. We are hoping to get there in the fall this year if everything goes as planned! =)

    ReplyDelete