4/10/10

9:40 and all"s well

Almost finished with "If I stay" Same as the last book, its OK, but not great.
It goes back and forth between present and flashbacks.
I like the present time and give that 4 stars, but the flashbacks are slow so I give them 3 stars. Rounding it out to 3 1/2 stars.

So far -
Total pages - 763
Total books - almost 3
This book - on page 151
Total hours - 13 1/2 (I have taken a few 5 - 10 min. breaks and a 1/2 hr. break for pizza. But the rest is solid reading - books and blogs)

I am not really tired yet, just lethargic. But then again this book is kinda slow. I will have to choose my next book carefully.

I haven't posted a picture in a while. I will try on my next post.

I will Survive! TTYL

4 comments:

  1. I have noticed that our comments from other bloggers are few and far between...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will survive! I love it. I'm going to keep telling myself that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading is fun
    Reading is great
    Hope you’re able
    To stay up late!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing great! Hope you enjoy Tangled. I have it on my stack.

    ReplyDelete