1. Which hour was most daunting for you? 19 - 23
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Exposed, by Susan Vaught was excellent!
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Yes, could someone personally come to my house and stand over me with a whip and keep me awake?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? I choose all YA books
5. How many books did you read? 4 1/2
6. What were the names of the books you read? Exposed, If I Stay, Tangled, Viola in Reel Life, The First Part Last
7. Which book did you enjoy most? Exposed
8. Which did you enjoy least? None, I really liked them all
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? The cheerleading was really great for the first 8 hours, then severely slacked off! There were hours where I got no comments to my posts, depressing!I think is when we need the cheering the most! I felt like I was blogging to no one.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Yes, I will read
Final count -
Total pages read - 1220
Total books 4 1/2
Total time reading books and blogs - 22.75 hrs.
Total break time - 1.25
I did Survive!