1. What are you reading right now? Goat Song - by Brad Kessler
2. How many books have you read so far? Two whole books and started the one I am on now
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? To be honest, i am looking forward to all my books! I got some really great books, ones that I have been wanting to read
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? Not really, I don't work on Sat. My hubby went and got pizza. I got snacks ahead of time.
5. Have you had many interruptions? nope
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? How quickly time is flying by! I expected it to go so slow but I am amazed how fast it is going.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? This is my first time so I really don't have much to judge it on, alot of the challenges are to time consuming.
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? HMMM nothing really, I think things are going real well.
9. Are you getting tired yet? I almost started to doze a couple of times but snapped out of it pretty quick.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? I keep changing chairs, I keep getting up and walking around, blogging every couple of hrs. I think the cheerleaders are great!
I have read 507 pages so far, only 64 this section because of eating pizza and my daughter coming back. I just started "Goat Song" by Brad Kessler, I am on pg. 30